McInnis Minute

Keeping all up to date on all things Ben & Becca and Caeden!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday Party Fun!!



Last week my sweet husband and my wonderful family had a great birthday dinner for Erika and I. My parents cooked an amazing dinner and it was a great time of fellowship with everyone! I am so thankful for a family who loves me and my husband and is there to support us in everything we do. It is so reassuring during this time of transition to have a loving, caring family who is excited and waiting with us for the arrival of our precious little baby boy. Here are some pictures of the fun night.







For my birthday present, my whole family (both sides) and Ben chipped in to get me something I have been wanting for a very long time: a kitchenaid mixer!! It is so wonderful and the very next day I was making cookies with it, I can't wait to make all these great creations with it! I am so grateful to everyone and especially my sweet husband who helped!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your birthday party looked really fun! What a beautiful Pregnant woman you are Becca!

July 3, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home