McInnis Minute

Keeping all up to date on all things Ben & Becca and Caeden!

Friday, August 31, 2007

New Tunes


Caedmon's Call plus Derek Webb just released a new album, Underdressed, a few days ago and it is pretty good. I read an album review that said that they returned to the form of 40 acres and My Calm, Your Storm... while I wouldn't say that they have returned to that level of ingenuity, this album is very good. I completely agree with the reviewer that the album shows how much Caedmon's has missed Derek... and it is clear if only on the two or three song he sings. There are a few poppy, CCM type songs with weaker lyrics but for the most part I'm very pleased with their new release and would recommend it to all of you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home